Statement of Professional Standards
EICC faculty, staff, and administrators champion the aspirational culture we seek for our college community. As professionals, we model the behaviors we value in our colleagues and seek to impart to our students:
- We prioritize student success.
- We collaborate and work together in partnerships and teams to achieve the best outcomes for our students and communities.
- We embrace and support diversity, inclusion, and equity in our practices.
- We communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully, welcoming and valuing different perspectives and opinions.
- We treat others with dignity, empathy, care, and kindness.
- We take initiative to meet the needs of those we serve and with whom we work.
- We engage in ongoing professional development and continuous improvement while striving to be experts in our fields.
- We motivate and inspire others to realize their potential.
- We act with integrity.
Together, we are E.I.C.C. – an Engaged, Inspired, and Committed Community.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.