Eastern Iowa Community College (EICC)’s free career services resource site, College Central Network (CCN), is
- The primary resume-building tool used by our students and alumni to create and share their resume with employers
- An easy way for students/alumni to upload resumes for review by career services staff
- A great way to search for jobs, create free online portfolios, and many other services.
Steps to get started with creating and/or uploading your resume:
- First. click the CCN logo above or go to www.collegecentral.com/eicc
- From the CCN Welcome Page which launches, click either “Students” or “Alumni”, then click “Create Account” to register as a new user, or returning users can simply sign-in.
- Once users are logged-in, click the “My Resumes” link on the dashboard (picture below) to either start building your resume using CCN’s easy to use tool, or upload your existing resume for review by EICC’s career services staff.
- Once uploaded resumes are approved, they can be viewed by registered employers if the user gives permission.
- Any resume created using CCN’s resume builder tool can be downloaded as a Word document
by the user to print, edit, or email separately.
If you’d prefer a more personalized approach to finding a new career, or would like leads on current part-time jobs in your area that work well for student schedules, please contact the Career Services Coordinator at your nearest EICC college. We’ll be happy to talk with you 1:1 and do our best to help you find a job that is a great fit for you! Contact your local EICC Career Services Coordinator below and set-up an appointment.
- Contact the CCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the MCC Career Services Coordinator
- Contact the SCC Career Services Coordinator
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email email@example.com or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.