Welcome to EICC! So excited you are joining us and can't wait to meet you at orientation. We do all we can to make your transition to college successful.
There's a couple steps to complete before you can register for orientation. Check and make sure you:
- Completed the Application for Admission. Click here for the online application.
- Completed placement testing. Click here for details on placement.
- Sent your high school and college transcripts to the college. We encourage you to bring unofficial copies with you to your first advising appointment to allow for placement into classes.
- Scheduled a time to meet with an academic advisor. Take this opportunity to tell us your goals. We'll partner with you to create a degree plan so you can achieve everything you want to accomplish. And, you'll register for your first term. If you haven't met with your advisor yet, schedule your appointment now.
Then, take part in Orientation. You get to:
- Tour the campus and facilities and see where you'll be learning.
- Learn about all of the student services, activities, and supports available to you.
- Understand more about financial aid and ways to pay for your education.
- Learn about our amazing academic and career training degrees.
- Hear how easy it can be to transfer your EICC degree to a four-year college.
Registration is required to attend an Orientation session
Do so by clicking on one of the dates below or reach out using the following contact information:
EICC values inclusion and access for all students and campus guests. To request an accommodation for this event please email the appropriate campus with your orientation date, the requested accommodation(s), and if the request is for the student or their guest(s). All requests should be sent a minimum of five days prior to the event date to allow time to make arrangements for the accommodation(s).