Financial Aid & Scholarships
Assistance To Meet Your Goals
College: More Affordable Than You Think
Focus on what your learning in class, not your tuition bill. At EICC, you can give full attention to achieving your goals. Our tuition is among the most competitive in the state of Iowa and we strive to make it as affordable as possible. Take advantage of a wide range of financial aid options, including federal grants and scholarships.
Resources to Pay for EICC
How Do I Apply for Aid?
You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for federal, state, and some types of institutional aid. Keep in mind key deadlines:
- December: You may file your FAFSA for the following academic year (2024 - 2025) on or after this date.
- March 1: Priority deadline for EICC aid (date to submit your FAFSA form to potentially receive the most money).
- May 1: Deadline to file FAFSA and submit required paperwork for summer semester aid.
- July 1: Priority deadline for state of Iowa aid.
- July 15: Deadline to file FAFSA and submit required paperwork for fall semester aid
- Dec. 1: Deadline to file FAFSA and submit required paperwork for spring semester aid for 2024 - 2025
You’ll need your taxes from the prior-prior year to complete your FAFSA. For example, students entering college in the fall of 2022 can use their family’s tax information from 2020.
You’ll also need the Federal School Codes for EICC:
- 001853 for Clinton Community College (CCC)
- 001882 for Muscatine Community College (MCC)
- 004074 for Scott Community College (SCC)
EICC has the lowest tuition in the state and three foundations that award a variety of scholarships to a wide diversity of students. These scholarships vary from half-tuition for a year to a free class. Apply online. You will be asked for your financial information, a goal statement, and two references.
Apply for institutional scholarships by:
- Fall semester: March 1
- Spring semester: Nov. 1
Dare to Compare
You’re looking for the best education at the best price. We want you to look closely at what we offer and compare the cost — and the value. We know EICC delivers terrific value, and we’re confident you’ll agree.See Comparison Chart
Affordable + Convenient Payment Plans
Even affordable tuition can loom large as a single bill. You can break it up and schedule automatic payments to make it easier to manage.
Pay Online, In Person, or Over the Phone
Pay online 24/7 through your portal account. Rather pay in person or over the phone? Just contact the business office on your campus.