Log in to Financial Aid Self-Service
How do I access Self-Service?
Access the Self-Service portal via your EICConnect account – simply login and follow the links.
- Log in to EICConnect.
- Look for Important Links and click on Self-Service.
- Click on Financial Aid.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact:
What is Financial Aid Self-Service?
Financial Aid Self-Service is a mobile-friendly and interactive portal designed to help you navigate the financial aid process.
The Financial Aid Self-Service portal will allow you to:
- Check the status of your financial aid application.
- View a checklist of required documents.
- Accept or reject student loans.
- View and print your award letter.
- Review your current Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status.
- Access other useful financial aid links and information.
Watch this video to learn more.