The EICCD Foundation was established in 2005 to support initiatives benefitting the entire EICC district. The foundation is primarily focused on support of Continuing Education-related programs.
We are proud of the impact our donors have on key programs at EICC:
- Test fees, study materials and transportation assistance for students in Adult Basic
Education/GED programs at the West Davenport Center
- Videos, manikins and automated external defibrillator training equipment for our CPR
- Materials and equipment for workforce training programs at the Blong Technology Center
- Training props, classrooms and other equipment for training public safety and rescue
personnel at the Midwest Center for Public Safety Training
- Supplemental funding for the Eastern Iowa Small Business Development Center
- Acquisition of real estate for key district priorities, including a new West Davenport
Left: Firefighters and training supporters from throughout the region turned out for
a beautiful day of golf in support of EICC’s Midwest Center for Public Safety Training.
Right: Ron Iossi, founder and director of the annual Midwest Center for Public Safety Training golf outing, gives the troops their marching orders in preparation for a shotgun start at Palmer Hills Golf Course in Bettendorf. In its sixth year, the golf outing saw its largest field ever and raised record funds to support training programs at the MCPST in northwest Davenport.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.