Leadership MicrocredentialRegister Today
Be A Confident & Effective Leader
How can you make your organization stronger? Be a better leader. This quick, six-session microcredential blends academic theory and skill-based training so you examine, develop, and strengthen your management skills. This is how you drive business forward.
This program is an invaluable tool to any employer who wants to develop strong leadership teams. We can even customize leadership training to your business.
What You Learn in Leadership Beyond Management
Explore the practice of management today, global forces that challenge your organization’s success, and how to lead adaptive change. Take the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) then listen and learn how your leadership is perceived today and develop a self-improvement plan for the future.
- What is broken in our practice of managing today?
- What are the emerging themes in the future of management?
- What are the global forces that are challenging our organization’s success?
- What are the critical differences between technical and adaptive challenges?
- What is the most effective conflict method for leading adaptive changes?
- Different organizations need to address adaptive changes differently.
- We’ll analyze organizational requirements for change and apply these insights to your organization.
- A wide variety of organizations have done away with management hierarchy and are moving to self-management.
- What can your organization do to move closer to self-management?
- Why is dialogue critical to meeting the adaptive challenges facing your organization?
- As a leader, what kind of inner work must you undertake to be able to tap into the power of dialogue?
- We’ll use the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 360-degree anonymous collegial feedback to determine how your management behaviors are perceived.
- We’ll develop a self-improvement plan using the LPI.
Not quite right? Consider these instead:
“This course is for anyone willing to (honestly) analyze their own leadership style and examine where they can do better … with an intention to ultimately make changes to benefit themselves and the organization they own, run, or serve.”Nathan Billany, Director of Business Development at Estes Construction
Contact Business Solutions
For more information or to enroll, contact your Business Solutions Consultant
Office hours - Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.