Join us for our upcoming course, "Stop Watering the DEI&B Leaves, Treat the Roots," offered at no-cost to you through Eastern Iowa Community Colleges' (EICC) Office of Continuing Education. If you’re looking to promote a more equitable and inclusive culture within your organization, this is the perfect opportunity.
Expert Anthony Arrington will discuss the importance of focusing on root issues when
influencing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) culture in the workplace
on Wednesday, May 24, from 1 - 3 p.m. at the Scott Community College Urban Campus, 101 W. Third St., Davenport, Iowa.
As a Certified Diversity Executive, Diversity-to-Belonging Facilitator, and Culture Assessor, Arrington has over 25 years of experience in leadership, training, and consulting across multiple industries.
Together, you'll have a lively, interactive discussion about the importance of focusing on root issues when influencing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) culture in organizations.
You’ll also learn:
- How to distinguish between collective regard and representative regard.
- How to extract authentic words and feelings of stakeholders to determine if there is a DEI&B culture problem.
- The difference between root issues and symptoms, and why it's important to address the former.
- The six root issues that define DEI&B of every organization.
- Why training has minimal impact on change without addressing root issues first.
Spots are limited! Register today at eicc.edu/dei to confirm your spot.
We extend an invitation to all interested parties to participate in this session, and encourage you to bring a colleague or mentee.
Questions? We're here to help. Contact us toll-free at 1-888-336-3907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.