Update Contact Information
You can now update your general contact and emergency contact information online through EICConnect. We encourage you to do so to make sure we get you the information you need to know, and to be able to contact your family or other designee in case of an emergency. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes.
Here also are the general steps:
- Login to EICConnect
- Navigate to Self-Service under Important Links
- Click on User Options
- Click on Update Contact Information. Update contact information and click Confirm
on each section.
- You can choose to provide a Chosen (Nickname), pronouns and gender identity.
- To opt out of texting, you can change your preference within Update Your Contact Information. You can select to authorize for texting by each cell phone number. You can also opt out of SMS messages at any time by texting STOP back.
- Click on Emergency Contact Information. Update contact information and click Confirm.
Update Contact Information and Emergency Contact Information are separate pages. You will need to update both.
Need to change your major or name?
All you need to do is complete our Record Information Update Form.
Here are some quick videos that explain the process.
Update Your Chosen Name, Pronouns and Gender Identity
Emergency Contact Update
Thank you for assisting us in keeping your records up to date. If you are unable to update your contact information, please send an email to email@example.com. Our staff will assist you in updating your record. Also, should your information change at some time in the future you can return to this section to update it at that time.