EICC Testing Centers
EICC Testing Centers provide fee-based proctoring services for non-EICC students. Proctoring fees for tests are $25 per exam. EICC offers paper-pencil and internet-based testing.
Testing Center Locations
Please call Test Centers for hours and to make an appointment:
- CCC Testing Center
Clinton Community College
1000 Lincoln Boulevard, Clinton, Iowa 52732
- SCC Testing Center
Scott Community College
500 Belmont Road, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
Online appointment form
- SCC Urban Campus Testing Center
SCC Urban Campus
101 W Third St., Davenport, Iowa 52801
- MCC Testing Center
Muscatine Community College
152 Colorado Street, Muscatine, Iowa 52761
Please note the following important information:
- Testing times are limited and scheduled by appointment. We do not offer testing on
a "walk-in" or "same day" basis.
- Tests should be mailed and received by the campus Testing Center a minimum of two
days prior to the scheduled exam.
- Exams need to be mailed directly from the test administrator via US mail or email.
We will not accept testing materials hand-carried by test takers, even if the envelope’s
seal appears to be intact.
- All exams will need to include directions regarding return of the exam. Information
to be included is: method in which to return the exam, contact name, phone and email
of the individual the test should be returned to.
- Test-takers must bring a valid photo ID and can choose from the following options:
State/Federal issued ID, State Driver’s License, US Military ID or Passport
- Test-takers needing physical accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) should contact the campus Testing Center at least one week before the scheduled
- Test-takers need to arrive at the campus Business Office at least 20 minutes before
their scheduled exam to pay their testing fee. Proof of payment must be presented
to the testing center prior to taking the exam. Forms of acceptable payment are: cash,
check, debit card or credit card. Testing fees are non-refundable.
- Test-takers that need their exam returned via US mail must provide to the test center,
a postage paid return envelope prior to taking the exam.
- EICC offers a variety of software accommodations at each testing location. Please
check with the testing facility prior to your exam, to ensure the software needs of
the exam can be met. Keep in mind, EICC will not install additional software for any
- Please contact Campus Testing Centers for scheduling, a list of exams that are proctored,
hours and fees associated with exams.
- Be sure to plan ahead, allowing yourself enough time, in the case that your preferred testing date is already full.
Questions? Call toll-free 1-888-336-3907, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the college nearest you and ask to speak to an advisor.
- Clinton Community College, 563-244-7000
- Muscatine Community College, 563-288-6000
- Scott Community College, 563-441-4000
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.). If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, email@example.com or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.