Looking to gain mastery in a specific skill set? Our microcredential programs are a quick path to upskill, stand out, and move ahead of your peers.
Microcredentials are short, narrowly focused programs that recognizing learning and verify your competency. When you are done, you receive a digital badge that signifies mastery of the content.
Our microcredential programs drive professional learning, online or in an EICC classroom. Whether you want to advance in your current position or make a career change, we help you achieve your goals.
The goal of this 10-module program is to build leaders who develop work environments that foster employee engagement and improve performance.
- Role of the Leader
- Managing Different Personalities
- Motivating & Engaging Employees
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Communication Effectiveness
- Managing Performance I: Providing Clear Direction
- Managing Performance II: Employee Development Model
- Coaching for Commitment
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Change
The goal of this six-module program — which uses the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) — is to build effective, adaptive, and confident leaders.
- The Emergence of a New Leadership Mindset
- Leading Change: Meeting the Challenges of the Emerging Future
- Strengthening Organizational Adaptive Capacity
- The Future of Managing & Leading
- Dialogue & Personal Transformation
- My Journey: First Steps
The goal of this four-module program is to learn how to manage conflict and foster a positive, collaborative environment.
- Listening Skills
- The Conflict Episode
- Conflict Management: Solution Paths
- Collaborative Decision-Making
The goal of this four-module program is to build your emotional intelligence (EI) and emotional quotient (EQ) to increase your workplace success.
- Social Skills
The goal of this 11-module program is to expose potential and new supervisors to the many different functions of a well-managed organization. It was developed in tandem with local manufacturing organizations.
- Factory of the Future
- Interpersonal Relationships in Organizational Teams
- Key Performance
- Human Resources for the Supervisor
- Understanding Self
- Productive Conflict in the Workplace
- Diversity & Perspectives
- Coaching & Mentorship
- Finance & Accounting for Decision-Making
- Project Report-Out
Sign up for our Business Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and training opportunities.
Join our Mailing List